Darren of Best Auto Detailing Tips explains that when it comes to using the best wax for your car or truck that the most important thing is the canvas you are putting the wax onto. If the underlying paint is extremely damaged no wax is going to make it shine like new. He also talks about the difference between swirl marks and spider webbing of your clear coat finish.
He goes on to talk about why you should be careful when using clay bar to clean abrasion to the paint surface and why some car care professionals are wrong about what they are sayig when it comes to choose the right car wax for your vehicle.
Carnauba wax, liquid waxes, spray wax and synthetic wax are all covered with an opinion about which one will last longest and give you the best result.
- Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat – Ceramic Coating - Car Wax Spray - Waterless Car Wash & Wax - Hydrophobic Top Coat Polish & Polymer Paint Sealant Protection
- Mothers 07240 California Gold Clay Bar System
- MEGUIAR'S G18216 Ultimate Liquid Wax, 16 Fluid Ounces, 1 Pack
- Meguiar's G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash - 1 gallon
- Mothers 05101 Mag & Aluminum Polish - 10 oz